Beer of the month launch dinner tickets. Get in quick before it sells out!
Out of stock
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
- Free shipping to NZ*
About This Beer
Monday, 15 August 2022 from 6pm. Tickets $65pp. Seating is limited – order your tickets today!
Kererū Brewing Co are excited to present another fine lineup of beer and whisky pairings for your enjoyment.
Hosted at Little Beer Quarter on 6 Edward Street in Wellington with beers presented by Chris Mills, and whisky presented by John Shearlock of Regional Wines & Spirits. Check out what we have planned for you and book your seat. It will be a great evening of malt, hops, and your good company.
Pairings to include:
- Bruichladdich ‘The Classic Laddie’ 50% with Kererū Big Pigeon Pilsner
- Glen Scotia Victoriana 54.2% with New Recipe Kererū Silverstream Pale Ale (lightly dry-hopped with 2021 NZ Fuggles)
- Kilchoman Sanaig 46% with Kererū Nine Inch Snails Hazy IPA
- Talisker Storm 45.8% with Kererū For Great Justice Coconut Porter
- Glenrothes ‘Whisky Maker’s Cut’ 48.8% with Kererū Campfire IPA (some of the last of 2021 stock).
- Laphroaig ‘Brodir Port Wood Batch 0001 48% with Kererū Imperial Nibs
We don’t send out physical tickets; your name will be on the list at the door on the night.
Cheers and I hope to see you there!
A delightful selection of malts presented for your enjoyment.